Sexy Boudoir Session with a Russian Princess!

I think this is my favorite, sexy and sweet!

I love how Olga works the camera, body and eyes!

Maybe a little shy to start.

Definitely a surprise for her husband...ssssh, don't tell!

Naughty or Nice?

Pretty in Pink!

Love her innocence!

and her drama....the Russian Princess!

and a temptress...

Olga, you rock!

Not just another pretty face!

I loooove your close-ups!

You got the look!

Now she does it!

Again....

and again....

Happy Anniversary Hun!


The voluptuous Russian Princess, Miss Olga.  
              She's making a hot Valentine gift for her man....show him what he's got!


 Santa's Surprise!

 or not...

 I don't think it's a box of chocolate in Santa's bag!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Wow! Can you make me look that amazing!!! You do such great work!

About Mia

My photo
Riverside, California, Italy
I am a California based photographer and member of the prestigious Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) and Professional Photographers of Orange County (PPOC). Through my photojournalistic style, I aim to capture the spontaneity, joy, emotion and ambiance of your important day with photos that present an unfolding story. I am free to travel throughout the US and internationally, and am available for a wide variety of events.