Lindsey & John Destination Wedding Maui!

I am so blessed to be the destination wedding photographer for this amazing couple, John and Lindsey Arviso They chose to be married on the perfect island Maui, the Valley Isle. As the wedding began, a gorgeous rainbow with the most vivid colors stretched side to side as if beckoning us to delight our eyes on the princess bride soon to appear through this extraordinary vision. Incredibly, the rainbow remained the entirety of the ceremony. In this magical Island of Maui even rainbows are mystical.
Following the ceremony, we were privileged to a perfect sunset changing colors with every breath, simply a photographer's castle in the sky. Speaking of photographers, I was so fortunate to have my friend/photographer second shoot with me for this incredible destination wedding, Sonia Tapia. Her assistance and eye for detail is impeccable.

The very next day we jumped in our cars to drive "The Road to Hana". We made many stops for amazing photo opts which included waterfalls and the Black Sand Beach. Two days later we ventured out to take advantage of more of the island's natural beauty, the Sugar Cane Train, Mama's Fish House for dinner and then into the waters of the North Shore. I believe the treacherous waters calmed just for the time Lindsey and John danced in sea and the sky. Gorgeous!

No comments:

About Mia

My photo
Riverside, California, Italy
I am a California based photographer and member of the prestigious Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) and Professional Photographers of Orange County (PPOC). Through my photojournalistic style, I aim to capture the spontaneity, joy, emotion and ambiance of your important day with photos that present an unfolding story. I am free to travel throughout the US and internationally, and am available for a wide variety of events.