Sue & Eric Engagement

Sue and Eric were the lucky winners of my raffle for a free engagement session at the Alfred Angelo Bridal Show last month. They decided they wanted to have their photos taken at the same location where they became engaged, the Balboa Bay Club and Resort, Newport Beach, California. Sue wore a knee length dress which was so beautiful it could have passed for a wedding dress. Eric looked very debonair in his suit and his smashing yellow tie.
I just love the way they interact with each other, coy and frivolous at the same time.....true sweethearts indeed!

No comments:

About Mia

My photo
Riverside, California, Italy
I am a California based photographer and member of the prestigious Wedding & Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) and Professional Photographers of Orange County (PPOC). Through my photojournalistic style, I aim to capture the spontaneity, joy, emotion and ambiance of your important day with photos that present an unfolding story. I am free to travel throughout the US and internationally, and am available for a wide variety of events.